Wednesday, September 26, 2007

An Old Letter From Maria 8-24-2007

August 24, 2007

Dear Jonathan,

Hi! How are you? I'm doing pretty well, settling back down into my usual routines and activities after the roller coaster ride I feel like I've been on lately! My friend Anthony and I are going to hang out tomorrow. He has been a really good friend and we haev a lot of fun together. I'm looking forward to it, but I can't help but wish that I was able to be hanging out with you :-(

Still, I'm so excited for you as you begin this school year and I aws happy to hear taht you've already been meeting people and thinking about different activities that you want to get involved in! I hoep this year is incredible and I'm so glad you're determined to make the most out of this opportunity! I still hope we'll be able to hang out when you come home!

God bless you always,
Maria Therese

No comments: