Thursday, September 27, 2007

August And September Text Messages

August 31 5:56PM
Maria: You've been in mine all day as well. And wow have I been smiling a lot today!

September 1 2:52PM
Maria: Vball was great. Finally used tv. Keep an eye on your mailbox ;-) looking forward to talking tomorrow!

September , 11:58PM
Maria: I don't really think you're boastful.

September 7, 12:11AM
Maria: I got it, thank you so much. No more slappign I promise. Goodnight!

September 8, 1:12PM
Maria: Perfect timing! Lunch break. Last night was good. Stars were beautiful at 3AM! Have an awesome day, in my thoughts as well.

September 10, 5:02AM
Maria: I'm happy to be your girl! And so thankful that God has blessed me with a man as wonderful as you!

September 10, 6:46PM
Maria: You're the best! Thank you so much for the honest and heartfelt letter and cd. I can't wait to listen to it!

September 11, 12:44AM
Your love and forgiveness are so much better than momentary emotions any day! Thank you for bringing Christ's love to me.

September 11, 5:50PM
Maria: I'm thinking we need to wrstle tonight. Are you up for it tonight, around 9 or 9:30?

September 11, 6:10PM
Maria: Bring it on baby!

September 11, 7:18PM
Maria: I think tonight we should pray at the beginning of our patient and understanding conversation!

September 13, 11:18PM
Maria: Less than two days! I'm getting very excited! And I really like texting! I'm so glad you're my man!

September 14, 12:26AM
Jonathan: I've been super excited ever since I got off the phone with you. I got home and showed ur pic 2 everyone & told them about seeing u in 2 days!

September 14, 12:29AM
Maria: Have an awesome day tomorrow! Goodnight and God bless!

September 14, 2:05AM
Jonathan: 11 hours until I leave! Im off to bed for now. Have a great day tomorrow! May God bless you, my beautiful girlfriend! :-)

September 14, 8:58AM
Jonathan: Your parents must really need prayers! Will fill you in later. Have a wonderful morning!

September 14, 1:16PM
Maria: Drive safely, I'm looking forward to seeing you!

September 15, 9:18AM
Jonathan: I'm headed out to see you! I decided that only wanted to hear your voice in person today, hence the txt message. See you in 45 mins to an hour!

September 17, 9:13AM
Jonathan: Thank you for talking to me for most of the ride home-it went by fast! & thank you for caring enough about me that you were worried about me getting home safely

September 17, 1:17PM
Maria: I love you! I'm looking forward to talking tonight.

September 18, 12:34AM
Maria: I am sooo thankful for you. Buenas noches.

September 18, 12:59PM
Maria: I am a better person because of you. Thank you for all your prayers, patience and support.

September 18, 1:07PM
Jonathan: Thank you-it is Gods grace working in my life that allows me to help you draw closer to Him. Ive spent the day agonizing over how I dont deserve you and trying to figure out how I can make myself into a better man-one worthy of your heart.

September 20, 2:03AM
Maria: It takes a lot of courage to admit to our struggles! You are still just as strong in my eyes!

September 20, 12:29PM
Maria: Mm I smell like you! I'll explain later! I'm very at peace and content-hope u r 2! Luv u, babe!

September 20, 12:43PM
Jonathan: !Buenas tarde senorita Maria! Hope your day is going as well as mine. I rly enjoyed talking w. U last night! You r such an amazing gift to me. Te hablo a luego. PS: I know that last sentence was awful.

September 20, 1:18PM
Maria: I love you soooo much!

September 21, 1:51AM
Jonathan: Haha! Best voicemail ever! ...So you can just listen to me breathe and drink my water(silence)that was the sound of me drinking my water. Classic! I love you.

September 21, 12:46PM
Maria: I never get tired of hearing u tell me u love me. Thanks for the calls. I love u and miss u!

September 21, 12:56PM
Jonathan: Doing anything over lunch? You can call if not.

September 22, 3:04AM
Jonathan: Wow-It was a crazy night! It was hard to not drink with my buddies but Im so glad I didnt. i just spent an hour talking 2 Jon and he is a mess. Thx 4 praying

September 22, 1:39PM
Jonathan: You'll be excited to know that I was able to read all of Tobit today! So far the day is goign really well. We are 2 hours from the river right now. I love you!

September 22, 6:37PM
Maria: I love you! Thank you for believing in me!

September 22, 6:56PM
Jonathan: Im at Pies and Pints and wishing you were with me! Have a great time line dancing with your family. I love you and Im so glad ur my girlfriend!

September 22, 9:11PM
Maria: Hi sweetie! I'm on my way to line dancing and thinking about u! U r the one for me, Babe! Luv u!

September 22, 10:58PM
Jonathan: Thank you for all of your prayers and for helping me to always strive to be a better man!

September 23, 3:13PM
Maria: Im glad u r safe! Looking forward to talking later! Love you!

September 24, 12:07AM
Jonathan: I really want 2 talk but I don't have the heart to call again and wake you. Call if ur up, otherwise have an awesome day in Chicago! I love you!

September 24, 9:08AM
Maria: Hi darling! I successfully went to the bathroom on the train!

September 24 9:10AM
Maria: Thanks for the wake up call this morning!

September 24, 9:12AM
Maria: My heart is yours! I love you so much! You are amazing!

September 24, 9:28AM
Jonathan: Im proud of you for using the bathroom on the train! U go girl! Have a great time 2day-you r in my thoughts and prayers. Thx 4 the txt messages. I love my girl!

September 24, 6:57PM
Jonathan: I want to be with you so badly right now!

September 24, 7:01PM
Maria: Well, bathroom experience not quite as successful so far! We'll see! Cant wait to talk to u! Love u!

September 24, 7:04PM
Maria: The feeling is mutual!

September 24, 7:06PM
Jonathan: I have faith in you that you can pee. You can do it!!!! Yay Maria, let it flow :-)

September 24, 7:24PM
Maria: Wow! My own personal bathroom anxiety cheerleader! We'll see what I can do.

September 24, 9:08PM
Maria: So there is a great beatles song: i wanna hold your hand. U r prbly not surprised that i like that 1!

September 24, 11:23PM
I like the Beatles song, but I wrote my own called 'I Want To Talk To My Girl' I like it better. Hope your safe!

September 25, 11:22AM
Jonathan: I realyl want 2 tell u how amazing I think you are, but your VM is full. also we need an intention 2day. Lets pray 4 David & Morgan. I love you!

September 25, 2:00PM
Jonathan: I'm available for the rest of the day so feel free to call whenever!

September 26, 2:29AM
Maria: 5.5 hours we've officially beat our record!

September 2, 8:02AM
Jonathan: And yet I wish we had more than 5.5 hours to talk. I love talking to you and I love you! Please pray for my test.

September 26, 8:22AM
Maria: You can do it, Sweetie! I believe in you! I love you too.

September 26, 9:00PM
Jonathan: Are you doing anything tonight or are you free 2 talk whenever?

September 27, 4:03AM
Jonathan: Im sorry 4 complaining so much and being so tired and stressed. I feel like such a bad boyfriend. Im glad we talked. I love you and trust in you.

September 27, 4:29AM
Maria: I hope u r getting some sleep! Thanks for the message. I love you and i DO trust you too.

September 27, 11:14AM
Jonathan: Thank you 4 the email, it aws good to hear. Would you be available to talk aroudn 200? I wont keep you 4 long. Have a great day. I love you

September 27, 11:49AM
Jonathan: I told u last night that I wasnt going to go to Mass today cause of school and lack of sleep. Thats not true and Im sorry 4 saying it. Ill be going

September 27, 1:35PM
Maria: I should be available at two or shortly after, I'll ttyl.

September 27, 4:45PM
Jonathan: I dont know if Ill hear from you tonight and I didnt get a chance to thank you for the letter, or St Raphael book, or St Joseph Medal. They all meant a lot to me

September 27, 5:21PM
Maria: U r welcome-I meant what i wrote and I'd like to call around nine if that is okay

September 27, 5:24PM
Jonathan: Ill look forawrd to talking then. Not sure Id sleep 2night if we didn't talk. Well get u 2 bed at a good hour :-)

No comments: