Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Don't Want To Leave Her

I've been able to detach myself from almost everything in my life over the last month, but there is still one thing left that is REALLY making me not want to move away and go back to school this fall.

Heidi.

We've been spending a lot of time together lately and I'm slowly falling in love with her. She is definitely my best friend right now and she's helped me out just as much as I've helped her out. We click so well together, we can be serious one second and then laughing histerically the next, and we have so much in common. She has all of the qualities that I'm looking for in a woman and I am about to say goodbye to her. I know we'll still keep in touch, but six hours is a LONG distance.

It's going to be tough losing her, and I know she is going to have a hard time losing me as well.

No comments: